Saturday, October 12, 2013

Chrome App: Daily Beauty Tips

Are you concerned with your appearance? Do you generally try to always present yourself as well groomed and dressed? I know I do, and if the answer for those questions was affirmative for you as well, then be sure to check out my daily beauty tips app.

This new beauty tips app will display new tips each day that will share advice specific to your particular hair color. That's right, this app will display custom advice for blonds, brunettes and reds. This is the first of my apps to use the new 'book skin'. Please drop me an email and let me know what you think of this app and the new skin.

I am currently waiting for the app to be published into the Chrome store. When it does the app will be available here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment